Friday, May 6, 2016

Do I Look Familiar Friday? # 2






In April, I decided to start a monthly column called Do I Look Familiar Friday?. I will be posting pictures of myself on the first Friday of every month at various ages in the hope of finding my 7 older half siblings and 1 younger half sibling that I know of. 

This photo was taken c.1976-1977 when I was a freshman in high school. My friend Meg and I decided to take a class that Jordan Marsh, a local department store was offering to young girls on how to care for your skin and apply makeup. Then upon completion we participated in a fashion show.
 
Do I look familiar to you? If so you will can find my contact information in the upper left hand corner of my blog in the box "Are We Related? ". You will also find my DNA kit number for Gedmatch (#A435226), my Family Tree DNA kit (#B16054) and a link to my public DNA tree on Ancestry. Note that my Ancestry DNA tree does not show sources but I can provide them if necessary.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all of the Mom's out there!

Photo Credit: Personal Collection  


No comments:

Post a Comment