Friday, April 1, 2016

Do I Look Familiar Friday?


I have decided to start a monthly column called Do I Look Familiar Friday?. I will be posting pictures of myself at various ages in the hope of finding my 7 older half siblings and 1 younger half sibling that I know of. 

I am hoping for connections from both sides but especially on my paternal side because I feel that I might be running out of time based on my birth father's year of birth, 1916. I know that he had at least 5 children who were born before me in 1962. 

I don't know if anything will come of this little series but if it does you will find my contact information and DNA kit numbers for Gedmatch & FamilyTree DNA in the top left hand side of this blog under, Are We Related?. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment