Saturday, June 4, 2016

Do I Look Familiar Friday? # 3

I am a day late with my monthly post for my series, Do I Look Familiar?. My little grandson has had the croup and I was helping take care of him so Mommy and Daddy didn't have to lose time from work. 

However, this is my photo for June. It was the first day of 4th grade, August 1971. I had just turned nine years old a few weeks before on July 21st

Do I look familiar to you? If so, please contact me! You can find my contact information in the upper left hand corner of my blog in the box "Are We Related? ". You will also find my DNA kit number for Gedmatch (#A435226), my Family Tree DNA kit (#B16054) and a link to my public DNA tree on Ancestry. Note that my Ancestry DNA tree does not show sources but I can provide them if necessary.

This is part of my monthly column, In Do I Look Familiar Friday?. I will be posting pictures of myself on the first Friday of every month at various ages in the hope of finding my 7 older half siblings and 1 younger half sibling that I know of. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Photo Credit: Personal Collection  

No comments:

Post a Comment